Wax Carved Silver Ring Workshop - 21st November
Book here to secure your place at our next event:
Wax Carved Silver Ring Workshop
- Wednesday 21st November, 7.00-9.30 pm
- This is a fantastic opportunity to have a go at making your own piece of jewellery using the wax carved technique.
- By the end of the workshop you will have a finished ring in wax that Rebecca will take away to cast in your chosen metal, and three weeks later your finished ring will be ready to be collected.
- The workshop cost already includes the cost of silver for a standard width ring, otherwise estimated costs are +£30 for gold plated, and +£30 for an extra wide size; please note these costs are approximations and and will vary according to your design
- If you're interested in casting your piece in solid gold then Rebecca will be able to provide an estimated cost on the day according to the weight of your ring.
- Please feel free to get in touch with Rebecca (or us to pass on!) to discuss your ideas beforehand if you'd like to.
- Taught by Rebecca Winder Fine Jewellery
- Relaxed, informal (and very awesome!) setting
- Places are secure once payment is received
- Places are non-refundable or exchangeable unless the class is cancelled by LLS
**No discount codes can be applied for workshop places, thank you**